It’s not worth to invest in anything that doesn’t consider the fundamental needs such as good health and basic revenues that create consumer markets. Today’s biggest social, environmental and economic challenges can be solved by analysing, transforming and rewarding wastewater resources that is constantly renewed. In the context of today’s increasing water and other resources scarcity, we offer a safety net guaranteeing to continue to work even in extreme events and the possibility to directly invest in decentralised bio-refineries that are relocatable, networked and equipped to detect and track virus outbreaks .
Investing in Landco affordable bio-refinery or transformation technology in the frame of the WasteWater Exchange enables to:
- correlate trade finance with wastewater infrastructure finance,
- reduced interdependent risks, improve ESG, green credential and shareholder value with good returns,
- get strategic information to benefit directly from positive impacts on health (including wastewater-based epidemiology), jobs and reduced uncertainties generated thanks to the bio-refineries.
W2AREX® investment contract specifications:To ease investments in the necessary scale-up for more bio-refineries (including virus detection for household or municipal wastewater); we designed a W2AREX® forward contract representing wastewater and bio-wastes transformation capacities as follows:
This structure of costs includes virus detection for household or municipal wastewater.
- Bio-refineries assets backed-up with pre-existing organised off-takes of derived products: 15%+ returns as early as year 3, fully insured projects
- Contracts for deliveries of renewable energy (e.g. Power Purchase Agreements), Fertilisers and/or Clean Energy enabling with shareholding possibilities.
- In wastewater and biowastes collection investments linked to our Back2You Rewards representing new purchase powers that can be directly allocated to the investors in case of loans or sales to smart-metered raw materials providers.