Benefit from the advantages of wastewater value chain
The WasteWaterExchange (WA2REX) Matching, Rewarding and Consultancy services are available via a yearly subscription of CHF 3’600 for:
- posting and/or getting alerts of offers and demands of:
- products from transformed wastewater such as renewable energy, bio-fertilisers and clean water,
- goods or services (e.g. for public procurements to be aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals) with inputs from the wastewater value chain (including virus detection) to get them at competitive prices while contributing to solve health, environment and economic issues; AND/OR
- getting rewards for the supplies of wastewater of a quality enabling optimal up-cycling and for which pathogens (e.g. virus) are detected for early warnings, monitoring and tracking; AND/OR
- obtaining alerts for investment opportunities in decentralised wastewater transformation bio-refineries backed-up with off-take commitments for wastewater by-products and with secured sourcing of wastewater quality enabling optimal circular economy and therefore guaranteeing good return on investments and short pay-back period.
Our company reserves its rights to accept or refuse any membership requests. Members are not entitled to use of our rights, trademarks and/or patent without our consent. Users of our solution and services authorise our company to use their data for our matching and rewarding services. Monthly reports on interdependency stress-tests for strategic management and for more resilience are offered to our members.
Tip of the day, stop virus spread and protect yourself!
Covid-19 can be spread by feral-oral route. Asymptomatic people might excrete the virus (see Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention). Contamination can happen via inhalation at toilets.
Strengthening hygiene and disinfecting toilets to prevent fecal-oral and other transmission is recommended in addition to monitor wastewater and other tests.