TRADE FINANCE MERGED & CORRELATED WITH WASTEWATER INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE = EFFICIENT IMPACT FINANCE WITH THE HIGHEST LEVERAGE EFFECTS AND SAFETY
The proactive matching of the Buyers and Sellers of wastewater by-products secures loans and/or activities and/or returns.
Anticipated revenues from wastewater suppliers and anticipated sales of wastewater by-products can be correlated and merged with wastewater analysis and infrastructures finance.
This can lead also to micro-credits for equipping houses or buildings to become smart-metered wastewater suppliers.
Our members active in finance can benefit from flexibility and good returns in addition to:
- the option to be reimbursed in wastewater by-products (e.g. for commodity trade finance to make sure that their clients can continue to deliver even in extreme events and therefore get a tangible parametric insurance). In the context of today’s increasing water and other resources scarcity, this option is important.
- an improved rating because being active in wastewater value chain means acting for public interest, jobs and for a decarbonised economy. The returns on investments are according to the proactive organised off-takes of wastewater by and/or recovered products of the bio-refineries is also reducing uncertainties and externalities;
- the extension of solvent markets under our Back2You rewarding scheme representing partial solvency can be directly allocated to the investors of those producers.
Please contact us for investment opportunities in decentralized wastewater transformation infrastructures that enable high returns on investment thanks to selected wastes (wastewater + organic solid wastes) and optimal matching of off-takes of wastewater by- or recovered products.
W2AREX® contract specifications:
To ease the scale-up of wastewater transformation (included wastewater-based epidemiology programs), we designed a W2AREX® forward contract representing wastewater transformation capacities with clean technologies as follows:
- Contract Minimum Size: 100m3
- Deliveries option: bio-cement, energy (e.g. Power Purchase Agreements), Fertilisers, clean water (for irrigation according to the ISO 16075 or drinkable), and other recovered or by-products from wastewater embedded or not in some products or services
- Maturities: monthly
- Settlement: as per smart-metered data