Increasing knowledge in wastewater value chain (reducing health, environment and business risks) is key to plan any activity, to invest and/or not miss any Private or State or Corporate opportunities.
Traditional investments in wastewater infrastructures limit their scope of pay back generally only via compliance (tariffs for sanitation/sewage services) and more recently with the integrated approach – water for energy and at energy for water.
The WasteWater Exchange goes further than that to give flexibility and returns to the investors notably as follows:
- the investors have the choice to be reimbursed in wastewater by-products. In the context of today’s increasing water and other resources scarcity, this first refusal option is important;
- increased access to water, sanitation and energy creates high leverage effects that can be allocated directly to the investors selling products enabling efficient wastewater reuse (e.g. cosmetics, detergents) or selling products with a link with any wastewater bio-refinery;
- the return on investment are according the proactive organised off-takes of wastewater by and/or recovered products of the bio-refineries;
- the transactional flows of traded wastewater by-products enable to identify the goods and/or services that will be produced competitively and with a high impact value chain. This visibility for reputation, competitiveness and sourcing security is key for investments strategies;
- the redistribution of part of the dividends of the bio-refineries under the Back2You rewarding scheme to the suppliers of wastewater and organic wastes (see smart-meters, internet of bins…), enables investors producing or selling goods or services with inputs from wastewater by-products (energy, cooling water, fertilisers, …etc) to benefit solvency and clearing services;
- investing in wastewater value chain for financial returns or to secure sourcing means acting for public interest, jobs and for a decarbonised economy.
Please contact us for investment opportunities in decentralised wastewater transformation infrastructures that enable high return on investment thanks to selected wastes (wastewater + organic solid wastes), optimal matching of off-takes of wastewater by-products and in bio-cement.