Back2You Rewards for smart-metered wastewater, this valuable resource!
WasteWater is a valuable resource that is constantly renewed. Everybody and every company produce this raw material every day. We make sure that wastewater providers benefit from their raw materials through our Back2You rewarding services. Our Back2You Rewards give the following advantages :
– the producers of goods improving upgradability and/or reusability of wastewater (e.g. the biodegradable laundry soap) can get part of the margins of wastewater circular economy to become more competitive;
– the providers of wastewater with quality for efficient and profitable transformation (mainly into renewable energy, clean water and bio-fertilizers) get:
their expenses for wastewater treatment and/or collection reduced or eliminated,
goods or services as Back2You Rewards e.g. organic rice or internet packages embedding inputs from transformed wastewater,
early warnings, monitoring and tracking of virus detection in their wastewater;
– the stakeholders active in procurement, financing, insurance or trading of goods and services prioritising inputs from transformed wastewater can benefit directly from our Back2You Rewards for payment settlements. For example; our Back2You Rewards can be allocated to banks active in financial inclusion or in micro-credits: the reimbursement can be directly via the valued and rewarded wastewater provided by their credit takers.
picture source: iwmi.cgiar.org
UNEP/UN Habitat wastewater definition
- black water (excreta, urine and faecal sludge)
- greywater (kitchen and bathing wastewater),
- water from commercial establishments and institutions, hospitals; industrial effluent,
- stormwater and other urban run-off; agricultural, horticultural
- aquaculture effluent.