Back2You Rewards for wastewater, this valuable resource!
Our Back2You Rewards give the following advantages :
– the producers of goods improving upgradability and/or reusability of wastewater (e.g. the biodegradable laundry soap) can get part of the margins of wastewater circular economy to become more competitive,
– the suppliers of wastewater with quality for efficient and profitable transformation (mainly into renewable energy, clean water and bio-fertilizers) get:
their expenses for wastewater treatment reduced or eliminated,
goods or services as Back2You rewards for their contribution to a cleaner environment,
early warnings, monitoring and tracking of virus detection in their wastewater;
– the stakeholders active in procurement, financing, insurance or trading of goods and services prioritising inputs from transformed wastewater can benefit directly from our Back2You rewards for settlements. For example; our rewards can be allocated to banks active in financial inclusion or in micro-credits: the reimbursement can be directly via the valued and rewarded wastewater provided by the credit takers.
– goods or services to become smart metered provider of wastewater.
picture source: iwmi.cgiar.org
We make sure that wastewater providers benefit from their raw materials through our Back2You rewarding services.
UNEP/UN Habitat wastewater definition
- black water (excreta, urine and faecal sludge)
- greywater (kitchen and bathing wastewater),
- water from commercial establishments and institutions, hospitals; industrial effluent,
- stormwater and other urban run-off; agricultural, horticultural
- aquaculture effluent.