Our solution has been designed to make investments in the wastewater value chain (including floods/storm water catchment) to benefit to and from smart, resilient and sustainable cities with impacts on:
1. on our health: by empowering citizens and/or corporates and/or municipalities for early warnings, monitoring and tracking through wastewater based epidemiology detecting the emergence of contagious diseases.
Our Back2You rewards for the wastewater providers can be allocated for delivering and securing basic needs in case of necessary lock down or other extreme events.
2. on our economy: the W2AREX is rewarding wastewater content enabling efficient wastewater circular economy to reduce production costs ans risks enables also to reverse the supply chains from wastewater to productions and consumptions. This can lead to:
- green mobility and/or transport,
- safe, local and sustainable food security,
- security stocks of energy (e.g. hydrogen), clean water and other vital needs covered by the valuing of wastewater.
3. on our environment: greenhouse gas emissions, domino effects of drought/pollution/floods, cyber risks and/or other risks are cut through decentralised wastewater bio-refineries; the use of fertilisers and/or other wastewater by-products are easier, greener and cheaper than if packaged and transported long distances.