We are open to partnerships and we are members or signatories of the following initiatives:
Acting for the needed disruption
The WasteWater Exchange (previously initiated Valerie Issumo, economist and Jean-Benoit Charrin, lawyer specialised in Human Rights and water legal matters under Prana Sustainable Water LLC) has received numerous awards and prizes for its innovation for resilience (e.g. from WWF Impact Hub Zurich, Prix Suisse de l’Ethique and at Singapore Water Week) peer reviewed by the advisory board member of Pictet Water Fund, Frosts&Sullivan and WaterLex.
Early 2019, our company officially pointed out the need to detect virus (e.g. SARS, meningitis, ebola, poliomyelitis) in wastewater. In 2020, scientists agreed that the SARS Covid-19 global pandemic could have been avoided thanks to our warnings.
GeoExpertise.org expert in water, hydrology, wastewater, health and agri mapping and collaborating with States, United Nations, Institutions active in water resources management and the Civil Society is guaranteeing independent licences.
Detection of virus is wastewater are done according to legal frameworks to monitor the spread of infectious diseases such as:
Professor Jan-Erik Meidell
Ph.D Lecturer & Professor in different universities for statistics, IT, artificial intelligence, Swiss National Bank’s PhD course in economics and econometrics for doctoral students. Former FINMA approved director for the investment and industry sectors. Experience in developing algorithms, statistical trading strategies, and software for financial markets and corporate finance.
Engineer Henri Klunge
chemist and expert in wastewater content
Engineer Thea Vujanova
Energy Engineer, experienced in Business Administration & Management in various industries (FinTech, Real Estate, Welding, etc.), both in advisory and consultant roles, with strong tech skills, loves research and problem solving.
En plus de garantir la virologie environnementale, notre solution WA2REX® permet de:
- mettre en correlation les commandes d’approvisionnement en eau, engrais, énergie et autres produits dérivés des eaux usées – qui réduisent les couts, risques et impacts écologiques – avec les infrastructures de transformation d’eau usée et de déchets organiques;
- valoriser les livraisons d’eaux usées – selon notre programme Back2You Rewards – qui répondent à certains critères de qualité;
- recevoir de bons rendements sur les investissements dans des unités de transformation de déchets organiques et d’eaux usées et une priorité sur certains produits issus de ces bio-raffineries.
Imagine your future live...
Mr David Bowie stated “Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming”.
Wastewater is a mirror of our society and is offering us huge possibilities for a better world.
Imagine that thanks to your smart-metered wastewater you contribute to and benefit from a society leaving no one behind and
– get immediate early warnings, health advice or cares for contagious virus outbreaks,
– know who has grown crops with your transformed organic solid wastes and that thanks to IoT internet of things/bins you get e.g. a free ride on public transport fuelled with renewable energy,
– receive or produce yourself biodegradable soap or cosmetics or other products enabling to add value to your water use (e.g. ecological disinfectant and detergent aquama.ch homologated by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health).
Imagine populations living in smart-resilient cities or villages that can be connected or disconnected from other places in case of pandemic, cyber or other threats. This is possible without jeopardising the local economy thanks to decentralised wastewater transformation hubs securing energy, clean water and food needs.
Reversing the supply chains to produce what, where and how its makes sense is possible. Planning is indeed governing. Bio-fertilisers, bio-gas, bio-electricity, bio-cements and/or bio-polymers and/or other wastewater by-products that are often more efficient, carbon neutral/negative and cheaper than the classical alternatives open good perspectives for local, functional, tasty and organic food security for All and for other basic needs.
There are infinite possibilities to solve simultaneously social, economic and environmental challenges thanks to wastewater this unavoidable resource renewed constantly.
Let’s consider wastewater as a gift we receive everyday. You can count on our work for no longer wasting the opportunities offered through analysis and transformation of wastewater.